Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy Catuday!



Happy Caturday!

Travis here, and I wants to talks to ya bout a very important thing.  It are belly rubs.  I luv me some belly rubs.  Almost as much as I loves dinner, well ok, nowhere near as much as I loves dinner.  But I do loves me belly rubs.

I know a bunch of kitties don't like dere bellies rubbed.  Miss Jezzy doesn't like her belly rubbed and I can't figure why.  And Maurice, he sometimes lets da people pet his belly, but he do not ever roll over and ask for belly rubs.  Me, I's always askin' for belly rubs.

Momma says I's a dog in a cat suit sometimes, but I don't think there's nothing un-cat-like about enjoying some belly rubs!  How bouts you, is you a belly rub fan or not?

-Travis

11 comments:

  1. Sum of the kitties 'round here like the belly rubs, sum don't. A couple of 'em flop ofur, gotta have their daily fix, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pipo is the belly rub requester here, he follows pawppy and then rolls over if he thinks pawppy might rub him...
    Minko, not so much, MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Travis *waving paw* I hash to admit that nopers nope nope I dun likes dose tummy rubs and even though I ish furry gentle otherwise, if or when dah Meowmy tries to give me those, I gives her a warning PURRtend bite - dat makes her shtop! Roger ish not into 'em either - but we dun judge our furrends and if yew likes dose, then that's totally kewl, but I ish wif Miss Jezebel on dis one. Oopsy I mades a typo on my PURRevious comment bc typing ish hard wif my large paws MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I don't like the belly rubs. I let my mum rub my belly about twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Travis. Some of us don't like belly rubs but a lot of us do. It is great fun to have your belly rubbed. It is so nice to meet you two. Jezebel, you are a very pretty kitty. We have three torties here. We sure hope all of you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those belly rubs too Travis! Do you do a big Streeeeetch and show your belly? It works great fur me
    Purrs my little pal
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah loves her belly rubs and loves to show her belly too. Mum can't resist!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing like a good belly rub we say. Have a serene Sunday and let us all partake of some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly
    See you next post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I ain't a kitty... but I LUVS da bellyrubs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. wee dood...we dont mind em two much...long as we noe sum foodz comin R way short lee after !!!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.