Monday, March 3, 2014

Crazy Weather Means Crazy Cat


I know I don't looks it here, but I has been being ca-razy dis pastest couple a days.  Well, da weather here have been crazy too.  It went from being 82 on Caturmaday to being 12 as a low last night.  Dat are one crazy drop and it inspired me to run all over da house like a nutso.  I were just zippin round, bouncin off walls, you name it.

Yestermaday was Maurice's birfday and it were a fun day.  He got new toys, which means I got new toys to steal!  I been tryin to steal em, but momma keeps on givin em back to him.  I don't know why.  I guess I'll have to resort back to stealin nail files and other borin stuffs like dat.

But da good news - we's had bacon for da pastest 2 days and I got some bacon bits!  I LUV bacon, it are just da bestest thing in da whole wide worlds.  YUMMMM.  You know what else are good?  Butter!  I got caught lickin da butter stick dat had been out because da humans was butterin dere biskits.  They acted all grossed out and started laffin.  I don't know why they's laffin.  Butter are delishus!

So I just heard Miss Ally, Maurice's momma, openin up da fridge - hopefully it means food time for me!  I gotta go check it out!

-Travis

16 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to Maurice !
    Good luck playing with his toys.
    Moms are silly about who owns what :/
    We are jealous you got bacon. we do like butter :)
    Maybe that weather does make you act all crazypants!!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure,JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon
    Yay Bacon
    MOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Travis you're as good as me at sneakin' stuff, aye? I love butter too. No-one best leave that out when I'm around or it would all be gone. Bacon's pretty good but butter's better!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minko will enjoy him some butter given a chance...not sure about which kitty likes bacon, but MJF, well he LOVES it!

    Glad you stopped being crazy just long enough to mew with us here, Travis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, da pupses round heres love da bacons too - but I luvs it mostest.

      Delete
  5. Oh dear we hope your weather changes for the better. Bacon heals all and even makes a boring day better we say. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travis my mom calls it the night crazies when I act like that..mainly because I do it just about bed time. She says I'm all cozy and asleep then bang the crazies take over. We had 73 on Sunday, by yesterday afternoon it was 28...16 this morning. Wacky night crazy weather for sure.
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and Maurice get crazy at night too - it happens right around 2 AM and we chases each other everywheres!

      Delete
  7. dood !!! eye LOVE butter....better than even pork chopz N donutz...nothin better in de WERLD N gnawin ona stix of butter...non of that marge a rin stuff for me !!!

    boomer ~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. We never gets any people food, but we knows other kitties who likes butter and bacon. We had a big temp swing too, but ours was only 62 degrees to 12 degrees. We are so tired of this craziness and just want spring to come. Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.