Tuesday, May 20, 2014

HOWDY! MY NAME IS CROCKETT!

Howdy, everybuddy! Travis already made my hellos fur me, but I thought I'd pop in and give my vershun of how thangs is goin'....
There I wuz last Saturday in da Petco in Garland, playin' wiff my brudder Sparks, anudder orangie, when dis trio of ladies came in. It were Momma and her girls-- one is Travis' momma, da udder Maurice's... I decided to turn on da charm, made da squee worthy meow face, tried to stick my nose thru the holes in da plastic window, you names it, I tried it. My brudder wuz turnin' it on, too. But the lady from Feral Friends weren't there, so they hadda call her and come back on Sunday. After playin' and pettin' both us guys, they picked ME! They wuz sayin' it wuz cuz I wuz a lil bit bolder and dat in their ranchero that would come in handy. So inta da crate I went, and they went shoppin' fur evfun more kitty stuff than they had before! Oh boy, all that's fur me! Yippee!
My name usta be Turbo, cuz I's so fast! But they gave me a brand spankin' new moniker... Crockett! After Davy Crockett, hero of da Alamo! I thinks they gots a theme goin' or sumthin' with the names fur da orangies 'round here... I likes it! Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier! Crockett da Rocket!! Yep, it'll do...
Well, I got here and everybuddy is purdy nice. There's Travis, of course, and I took to him right away cuz he's orange like me and my Momma. He took off at furst, but I think he wuz skeered of da dawgs' excitement and Maurice's hissin'-- well, I hissed back at dat big black and white guy, I ain't no chiggen, and that mighta skeered him, too! But he came back and we's been playin' more and more ev'ry day. Maurice is still hissin', but I think he's startin' to come 'round. He came into da kitchen tonight and watched me and Travis play. Maybe he will join in sometime soon.
Da dawgs have quit bein' quit so intense, if ya gits my drift. Da furst day, I thought Whitley was gonna have palpitations, she were so excited! I knows I's cute, but really, Whit, calm down 'fore ya has a heartomatack! Finley just stared and stared...it were kinda creepy, but she's gotten ovfur it. Right now, we's both nappin' in Momma's lap together.
Everybuddy is real nice here, and I gets lots of holdin' time, which I luvs. Da bestest place to nap is on a person, at least dat's whut I thinks!
Here's some photos of me, everybuddy 'round here is a papparazzi or sumthin'-- it's click, click, click all day long!








Y'all come back, now, ya hear?

25 comments:

  1. Crockett, you sound like such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purrpurrazzi is purrserving your cuteness and kittenhood furevfur!
    You ARE a cutie!

    You are gonna love your new digs, we just know it!

    Pipo,Minko & a soft woof'n'lick from MJF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crockett, pretty soon you will have the whole house wrapped around your cute little paw! Sounds like Maurice is the lone holdout. What a great forever home you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crockett, ya are so cute, I just wanna luv ya forever and ever and ever! I just luved when ya rubbed up against me, it were just da bestest fing ever! So glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey Crockett .... you've found the best home EVER!! You sure is one very lucky little kittie cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh my you are SO CUTE!! Sure tou don't want to come and visit New Zealand??!?!?

    Silver and Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crockett you are so cute and we just know you're going to be ruling your house very soon.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Crockett!
    You are mighty cute :)
    Looks like there will be lots of fun happening st your place ;)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure, JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Crockett and welcome to Blogville. We know there are gonna be some well fun adventures over at your crib from now on. Look forward to reading all about them. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH Crockett, you are just so cute and we love your name. We are so glad you got to move into that great house and the doggies will get used to you soon. Hope you get some more lap time Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crockett you are are too cute for words!! OMCs and you are lucky to have found such a nice family with a big bro
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Crockett...SQUEEELICIOUS ....love my gingerbread babies :) welcome to blogville and welcome to your new home :) hugs and loves Fozziemum and gang xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. All that clickie piccie stuff is to dock yu mint yur kittycat cuteness. Yu got, Crockett, oh yeah, yu got it.

    Have yu tried any of Travis' bacon yet? I wunner if he'll be good at sharin or if the peepoles will haveta fry up anuther couple of pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I swop you for Alfie Bawahwhahahahwa youz soooooo cute xxoxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMC you are SOOOO cute!!! Welcome to the cat blogosphere, little one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Crockett welcome and it is so nice to meet a handsome cute ginger snap.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wee small dood....veree nice ta meet ewe..welcome ta yur new for everz home...ewe R gonna love it ther.... travis & maurice will show ewe de ropes; tell ya what kinda trubull ta get in two N how stoooooooooooooopid BURDZ troo lee R !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Crockett you are such a cutie and you and I have somethin' in common! I was adopted from a Petco adoption event 7 years ago! Yep, I sure was! I turned on the charm too! It really isn't so bad livin' with woofies, I live with one too! My Mom thinks you are too cute, we are both so happy to meet you! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  19. Crocket, you are absolutely adorable!!! Love all of those photos. It's great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Crockett! Sorry I wasn’t here to welcome you sooner. You’re a cute little guy but I bit cross eyed. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, you can be sure, we'll be back. You are the cutest darn thing we have seen in a coon's age, Crockett. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aaaaaaw Crocket you's so adowable. You's gunna be kwite da handsum tommy boy soon. Meez so glad yous likin' yous new home and evewpawdy in it. ☺ Meez just met yous furmily not tu long ago, but meez finks deys be da cat's meow. Hav fun and enjoy dat lap luvvin'.

    Luv and Hugs and Kitty Kisses ♥♥♥

    Dezi

    ReplyDelete
  23. Howdy young fella. Grrrreat introduction. Well done

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.