Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Day for Vets?


Well, my momma had on da TV dis mornin and dey wuz talkin bout how today are a day to honor vets.  What da meow???  I mean, I like my vet.  He are a pretty cool guy and he gives some nice tummy rubs.  But he also sticks dat thermometer somewhere it don't belong.  Ya know?  

And I seen da car he drives.  Wif a cherry red Corvette convertible, I don't think he also needs a day to be honored.  He seems to be doin just fine off of da money he makes off of Finley and her itchies and all of us . . . 

Wait a minute momma.  What?  Oh, vets as in veterans?  Peeps who been in da military riskin dere lives for us?  All so I can has da freedom to eat ham?  Well, dey definitely deserve a day to be honored, more dan a day in fact.  Fanks to all da veterans for dere service.  I says we celebrate dem wif some more ham.  

24 comments:

  1. How come animal vets and military vets have the same name? It's so confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! Thanks for clearing that one up. We love our service people, but not our V-E-T so much.
    MOL!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like my vet, but he don't need a whole day. As I said, he's got a vette.

      Delete
  3. I can see how you'd be confused between vets and veterans. I think you look very patriotic in your bandana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We agree veterans yes vets no LOL. Have a Wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. We agree with you about the vets and the Veterans :)
    We honour the Veterans too.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vets and vets, that's confusing indeed ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a very nice post for veterans. You all look glorious sporting your red/white & blue. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meowmy says you both look all ready to honor the vets...the servicemen vets that is, MOL!

    Meowmy also said to pawppy that she made appts fur us to see the other kind of vet...oh-oh...gotta go hide now.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sure is confusing that they are called the same thing :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL! You guys are funny. And very patriotic looking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.