Saturday, April 23, 2016

Whitley


It wuz anudder baconless Caturday round here, but dat are not even da worstest thing going on.  My woofie sisfur, Whitley, is not doing good at all.  She's been havin problems for a while, and now one of her front legs has gone out too.  Momma thinks she mite have degenerative myelopathy - whatefur it are, it seems like she doesn't have long unless dere are some kinda miracle.  Whitley wrote more bout it on her blog.


Whitley has been a real good friend to all us kittehs, she really luvs us and is da sweetest woofie sisfur a pup could ask for.


Even Angelique likes her!  And ya know, dat fluffy girl are not eggsactly da most easiest to please.


So if ya could send some POTP to our sweet sisfur Whitley, we'd appresheate it.  We don't think she is in a whole lot of pain, but she is pretty much completely immobile and not herself.  Fanks pals.

P.S.  Da lack of bacon situayshun was finally remedied, da mommas got some bacon today - dey's plannin on makin Whitley bacon and eggy weggies tomorrow.  But don't tell her, I are pretty shure it are sposed to be a surprise.  At least we'll finally get out bacon.

26 comments:

  1. We just know Whitley will share her bacon...she is pretty cool like that ;-). We are sending Whitley tons and tons of POTP!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we all got some today (well, not Angie who wuzn't in da kitchen).

      Delete
  2. We were so sad to learn all that is happening with your dear doggy sisfur, Travis. And Crockett and Angelique too. No wonder you have such serious looks about you today.

    Our doggy brofur is feeling the sads, too...

    We sure hope you all get double bacon servings...maybe triple, fur breakfast, lunch and dinner.

    We won't tell her though, so it will remain a secret here...MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Travis .... just saying ..... but if it was me I'd be giving my share of the bacon to Whitley. It just might make her feel a bit better and you could go without for once, couldn't you?? After ALL she's done for you over the years .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think she mighta gotten Angie's share - MOL!

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry that Whitley is going through this. :-( I'm purring lots for her, and for all of you, because I know how sad you must be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're sorry for Whitley. We send her tons of purrs. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are glad to hear bacon has been restored to the kitchen and hope you get some ;)
    We are sad to hear about Whitley. We send lots and lots of purrs
    to her.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of you are looking great for your selfies. I'm glad the bacon situation was remedied.
    Purrs for Whitley. I hope she's comfortable and you're able to find a way to help her get better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of POTP for dear Whitley. Hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll be purring hard for Whitley!
    So happy to hear the bacon situation has been rectified. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry that Whitley is not able to get around. I will add her to my prayer list. Do you have ticks where you live? Sometimes lyme disease can cause problems like this and is easily cured with antibiotic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, ticks are pretty much da one thing we don't really have here. She's been to the vet a bazillion times and had all kindsa tests run too.

      Delete
  11. I am so very sad about Whitley.....bless her heart I know she loves all of you with all her heart and you feel the same. I hope she can get better somehow and have more fun with all of you. I'm sending her a special hug.

    Love, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're really sorry to hear that Whitley isn't doing well. We send lots and lots of purrs to her and hope that somehow you still have more time with her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sending extra-strong healing purrs for Whitley. What a little cutie she is. PURRS

    Purrs,
    Seville

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.