Thursday, January 19, 2017

Thoroughly Poetic Thursday


Hey everybody!  We's back dis week wif anudder poem.  Dis week, da letter are F.  And while my momma has a certain F-word purrtaining to current events goin on dis week, I decided to keep things a lil bit cleaner and more bipartisan.  MOL!


This poem are so good, it even has Crockett stickin his tongue out.


I think even Angelique approved . . .

Fish

Hey everycat, I has a wish
And it are for lotsa fish
Come on, gimme dat tasty trout
And I promise you I won't pout
Momma, I want fish now, oh my god
Hand me some of that delicious cod
Tuna, salmon, and filet of sole
We're really gettin on a roll
Come on momma, get off your ass
And cook me up some tasty bass
Don't hog the fish, don't be so mean
Gimme it now, I want a sardine
Ya want me to shut my yapper?
Try handin out some red snapper
I like fish grilled, baked, poached, or fried
I'll take it raw, sushi I've tried
Yeah, I really luv me some fish
So please momma, fill up my dish!

30 comments:

  1. I love your poem! And I love fresh tuna sushi, like when my human's boyfriend made it from scratch! That was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I often channel my inner Push-T-Cat when it come to having fishy in my dishy....I do luffs a bit of salmon
    Great poem Travis
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMC... this is a Super Fish Poem... TROUT... we Love Fresh Caught Trout...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a tasty poem!! Great job Travis!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo! That is an excellent poem about all things fish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. standin oh vayshunz; 984 paws up...a pawz a pawz a pawz .....this poem total lee rocked de houz ~~~~ ☺☺☺☺☺

    heerz two a frogmouth catfish kinda week oh end two all ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait...you mean you'd rather have fish than bacon?? How 'bout bacon wrapped fish??

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is great! I knew the Tabbies of Trout Towne would enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delicious sounding poem...you're making me hungry.

    Shoko

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one BIG BONANZA of an "F" poem ya'll! I love it and I love fish so it's a DOUBLE good deal. Very creative writing AND I do think it totally deserves Crockett's "super tongue" rating!! Thanks for pawticipating in my poetry day - next week "G"......

    Love, Angel Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a very fishy poem BOL!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. We like fish OK, but you sure love it! That poem is proof.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If there are any fish tales you can count on those fun Tabbies to be there to ap-purrprove! And we loved it too of course! It was a whale of a poem...wait, whales are not fish...oopsie...

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.