Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving y'all!  Well, today we are sposed to say what we are thankful for.  I are thankful for turkey (HINT HINT), bacon, turkey (HINT HINT), shrimp, turkey (HINT HINT), crab, turkey (HINT HINT), fish, turkey (HINT HINT), chikken, turkey (HINT HINT), ham, turkey (HINT HINT), cheese, turkey (HINT HINT), hamburger, turkey (HINT HINT), steak, turkey (HINT HINT), and uhhh, did I menshun turkey??


Ok, besides NOMS (yeah, udder things in da world eggsist), all of us Lone Star Cats are thankful for our bloggin pals - even da dawg ones.  We luv readin bout your advenshures, seein your pickshures, and havin y'all as a part of our lives.  Big hugs and purrs to all of y'all - we luv you.


And uhh, momma, I think dere are still some of dis BURD left!!


P.S. Yes, we all did get some of dat delishus burd.  I got more dan every other cat since I stuck round da most.  Ya snooze ya lose Crockett and Angelique!



40 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! We're thankful for friends like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh I's so glad you got your share of the fare!!! Rest up well now. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one fine looking Tom turkey..I bet it was tasty too
    Hugs to my Texas Trio
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanks Giving,Hope you got some of the turkey,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. When my human got back from where she had dinner tonight, we had a turkey fest too! It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoyed that turkey and had a very happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Guys! We sis NOT have turkey last night...my human had something out of the freezer that she zapped...
    But I know you guys will enjoy your turkey feast!
    Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope you had lots and lots of turkey and maybe some bacon too!!
    A belated Happy Thaksgiving!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bacon, but we did enjoy some turkey and whippy cream!

      Delete
  10. I am thankful for our friends too...and for you gorgeous ones for sure. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like there was plenty of bird to go around so we hope you got lots! ANd turkey with bacon sounds really good too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. We hope you all got lots of turkey! You do know that bacon goes with turkey, too?

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy Thanksgiving! YoW! that turkey picture has us all a-drool :) if it was here, our mom would have to lock us into another room :D

    pip, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that's a beautiful BURD and I'm so glad you got to enjoy some of it for Thanksgiving!! We are thankful you are our friends and thankful that we had some BURD too!!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you had a wonderful meal kitties...MOL...and day :) How about some nip...hint hint ;) Extra Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's hoping you had a fantastic Thanksgiving!
    Have a great weekend too...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did you see my pic on FB? I stole some turkey right out of the platter before the peeps sat down. HAH! It was pawsome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did - way to go CK! When I wuz a kitten I tried to steal a whole turkey leg. It didn't work, I got caught, but I tried.

      Delete

  18. Belated Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
    And we too are evfur so thankfur fur all of you, my goodness we have known you for a lot of years already:)
    Eight, if I count it right..

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.