Thursday, December 14, 2017

Thoroughly Poetical Thursday


Meowlo pals!  Well, I has decided to join my pals, Teddy and Angel Sammy in Throughly Poetical Thursday again - dis round Teddy and Angel Sammy are givin us photos to write poems about.  Here are today's photo and my poem . . .


I says dat dese clouds look like marshmallows
It might seem weird, but listen fellows
I promise dat I are not loco
Just imagine dese clouds in some cocoa
It's true what's talkin is my tummy
But it says dat dese clouds look yummy!


I guess Crockett says dat poem deserves a razz.


Angelique duz not look impressed.


But I says I did pretty good.


If only we could get a hold of some marshmallows for reals . . .


26 comments:

  1. My human likes marshmallows, but she actually prefers whipped cream in her hot cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    I think you did good too... even if I don't like marshmallow! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmm, marshmellows....
    We think this was a pawsome poem, Travis!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys we just loved your poem, it was EPIC!

    Now we need to go and make a hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.... mmmmmmmmmmm MOL

    Supurr festive purrs

    Basil & CO xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looks so cool and ready for Christmas. Crockett we love your raspberries.

    Shoko and Kali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travis, I liked your poem ! And all of you have lubly Christmas collars ! Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent poem and great photos of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all NAILED the poem this week with the photo! It totally does look like marshmallows and wouldn't that be DELISH in cocoa??? I've tried to swipe one before with no luck but I bet they'd be fun to knock around on the floor before eating - don't you? Thanks for being a POETRY PAL with us. You all look so totally cool for Chrispmouse!

    Love, Teddy (and Angel Sammy too)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We think they might make bacon marshmallows and if not then they should. Those clouds are awesome. Great job on the poem!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your poem is wonderfur and now we here all want some hot cocoa with a large number of yummy marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The poem may not win awards, but you all look fantastic in your holiday collars.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.