Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thoroughly Poetical Thursday


Hi y'all! It are Purrsday, which means only 2 more sleeps until Bacon Caturday, uhhh, I mean it are time for Poetical Purrsday. Anyways, here are today's inspurrayshun.


Some people think heaven
Is sitting on a cloud
And then strumming a harp
They can keep their music
I'd rather have some pork,
Chicken, shrimp, beef, and carp
Butter, turkey, salmon
Tuna, bacon, and cheese
I luv all kindsa meats
Add some nip and we're set
To me, heaven would be
Packed full of tasty treats  


I fink my poem inspurried Angelique to look skyward for some noms.  MOL!


Looks like it had da same effect on Crockett!

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. MOL, I has a one-track mind and da track are food!

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    Cat's heaven - fair enough!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good poetry is inspirational, after all. And you've succeeded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandma Elsie (who passed in 1995) always said that when she goes to heaven, she would spend her time doing something she could not do in real life: play the piano and eat lots and lots of chocolate all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes any poem with food in it is a good one!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm, we're going to have meats on the brain now all weekend. Like that's any different from every day. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of you are looking mighty good. Love the poem with all the food. I had to go have a snack. You all have one heck of a week end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that version of Heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Travis I like the way you think my friend!!!!! Heaven is yummy noms indeed. Love your poetical Thursday.

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL! What a fun poem! We agree...heaven must be filled with good treats like bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If Heaven is only the best and purrfect, then of course all the food will be too...and the faves will be there in abundance...and no ill effects, either, MOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat would be pawsome - and an unlimited supply!

      Delete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.