Saturday, June 16, 2018

Caturday Art


Hope ya had a happy Caturday!


We did!


Dere wuz bacon in da morning!


And crab tonite since my momma wuz makin up da crabbycakes for tomorrow's brunch.


Dat's why I has been hangin out on top of da fridge all weekend!


But we didn't forget da art becuz of all da tasty noms. Dis week my momma cartooned (dat are a word, right?) Noelle from da Florida Fur Kids. Did ya know we has our own Noëlle here? It are Angelique's middle name! Her momma got her in December, so dat explains da Noëlle part. I are still tryin to figure out da Angelique part - maybe it are irony?  Anyways, here are da udder Noelle . . .


Happy Caturday!


18 comments:

  1. Lucky you guys, getting bacon AND crab! I got neither since my human never cooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got tongue!! Everyone must be in a good mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bacon AND crab! It doesn't get better than that. That is a cute cartoon of Noelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You kitties sure had a lot of great yum yum treats! Love the picture of Noelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bacon AND crab!?
    Oh, yum.
    Have a wonderful weekend...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  6. And one of petcretary's fave announcers here is named Noel. MOL!

    Bacon and crab on the same day! Bonus!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bacon and crab all on the same day? You guys are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.