Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thoroughly Poetical Thursday


Can y'all believed I missed last week's poetical poem?  Yeah, BAD momma. Anyways, I's dubblin up on da rhymes dis week to make up for it.


No matter what Crockett and his tongue has to say bout it!  So let's go . . . 


Goin to da fair shure are real fun
Spendin all da day in da sun
Carnival rides on da midway
And lotsa different games to play 
But if I went, I woulda tried
To get my tongue on somefin fried! 

Ok, now on for poem numero dos . . . 


I'd like to ride a river boat
Down Ol' Man River, I would float
Think of all da sights I would see
Cruisin' da mighty Mississippi
I hope da captain would grant my wish
And serve me a dinner full of fish!


Hope y'all liked my dubble poetical offerings today! 

18 comments:

  1. Both are very fine poems, but we especially liked the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hari OM
    Definitely excellent on both counts, but I too rolled with the 2nd!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you caught up on our poems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I made da lazy momma get to work typing for me!

      Delete
  4. Well you certainly rocked the double poetic offerings - I love both of those....! Mom told me that you can't go to a carnival without having something fried (or more than one somethings) and being on a riverboat I'm SURE fish is on the menu. Thanks for catching up on poetry - we love your poems - always!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - momma says fried food are a BIG part of our state fair.

      Delete
  5. Get poetry...times two!!!!
    Oh and I do luffs the raspberry!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Double the poetry goodness!! Great job, Travis!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Petcretary would love to have a riverboat cruise sometime.
    Great poetry!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.