Saturday, August 18, 2018

Caturday Art


Happy Caturday! And it wuz a good Caturday for me - I got my bacon in da morning and a freshly made bed tonite!


All of us cats like a made up bed - too bad da mommas (espeshully mine) are lazy bout doin it!


We had some major storms tonite - good thing we's inside where it's (mostly) dry! 


And becuz we like to show off da non-artified vershuns of ourselves . . .


Crockett's tongue wuz outta control dis weekend!


And some more Caturday Art from da momma - she has been talkin bout startin a paintin next week - I think she needs to do a TRAVIS!


Don't y'all agree?



26 comments:

  1. Nice art! You want to hear something funny? My human almost never makes the bed... but her boyfriend makes his half! So we always have a half and half bed here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL! My momma only makes da bed when she changes da sheets.

      Delete
  2. Crockett's tongue made me laugh! He is definitely the Razz King. Glad you had a good weekend with plenty of bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My stars, boy, we think our tongue-admiration is going to your head! That is one intense display. We too like a freshly made bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lotta tongue to go round - nobody told me it was a tongue-a-thon day! I think your Mama is very talented and a Travis Original painting would be a great decoration in the house.

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    Hiya cats, lovely to see you in bright colour! I's been a bit absent again - visitors to me, visiting by me; it's good to be busy! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love your artwork!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, yes! Your momma does need to paint a Travis! I would luv to see that! I wonder what Crockett is thinking when he has his raspberry faces on. Purr-ty fine artworks of all of you! Tummy tickles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool art. That tongue!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your art is really fabulous today. We love the colors, and we sure like that tongue of Crockett's. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoot, what a tongue!

    Stay dry!
    We had storms and fog here this morning...and more on the way.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.