Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Purina Pro Plan Dental Crunch Snacks from Chewy!
Meow-lo y'all! Today we got to do our second Chewy review today!
Wake up Crockett! It are time for us to review some treats.
Chewy sent us da Purina Pro Plan Dental Crunch Snacks to try. In lobster and scallop flavors!!
Lobster and scallop? Angelique says she are finally gettin snacks worthy of a princess!
These high-protein treats gots a crunchy texture that is supposed to help clean teeth, freshen breath, and reduce tartar buildup.
Dey are made in da USA and are free of artifishul colors, flavors, and preservatives. And dere's only 1.3 calories a treat, so ya can indulge a lil.
Or a lot hopefully!
Angelique really enjoyed em!
So did Crockett - look at him go!
Finally I got to try dat lobstah delishusness! YUMMM!
We all really enjoyed dese treats and are giving da Purina Pro Plan Dental Crunch Snacks 12 paws up and lotsa happy kitty purrs! And Chewy gets eggstra purrs too for da fast shippin - fanks for lettin us try dese yummy treats!
Disclaimer: As part of the Chewy Blogger Program, we wuz provided the treats for free for an honest review, but wuz not paid for our opinion. Who needs payment when ya gets free treats? Are I right or are I right??
Sunday, February 25, 2018
Happy Sunday y'all!
Unfortunately it wuz not a Dubbull Bacon weekend. I keep beggin momma but she keeps sayin no. But at least we got our cat treats and lotsa head scritches.
And afternoon sunpuddles! Now we is gettin ready to snuggle down and watch some TV wif da mommas - hope ya have a nice Sunday nite too!
Saturday, February 24, 2018
Happy Caturday! It wuz a happy Caturday here since I gots my bacon. And even some late afternoon sunpuddles. And da crazy butt DAWG got a walk today, so maybe she'll just be back to her normal level of insane instead of being so EXTRA.
A trio of cats can hope. Or else we can smack. Consider yourself warned, DAWG.
Ok, da three of us ackshually kinda like her (even if she are da craziest of da dawgs). Just don't tell her dat. And yeah, we can write it here. I are pretty shure she cannot read since she forgets to do her business when she goes outside if there's loud noises.
Finally, some TRAVIS-inspired Caturday art from da momma. And I fink dat kitteh are makin biscuits, look at dem claws go! Kinda like me. Cuz biscuits go good wif bacon. And butter. And now I'm hungry again . . .
Friday, February 23, 2018
18 Amazing Facts
I'm just hopin we get somefin good tonite! I spent most of da day snuggled down.
My good pal Cathy Keisha asked us to answer 18 Amazing Facts - so here I goes.
1. Favorite smell - da aroma of bacon waftin in da airs.
2. Last time I hissed - when da DAWG wouldn't stop yapping at me.
3. Favorite pizza - sossidge and pepperoni. My momma are WEIRD and likes cheese pizza.
Luckily da udder hoomans around here like MEATZ, so I gets some of dat sossidge and pepperoni.
4. Favorite flower - Dat are tuff, I likes to eat a lot of em. Dey don't like me back though. So I guess I'll go wif catnip.
5. Favorite dog breed - da only one I've ever been around are westies. So I guess dey is my favorite (and least favorite - MOL!)
6. Favorite ice cream - Blue Bell Butter Pecan. I luvs me butter, so butter and ice cream are a win win.
7. Pet peeve - Kinley yapping at me. And no-bacon Caturdays.
8. Shorts or jeans - I don't wear either, I like goin commando.
9. Color of your PTU - Black wif a cream top.
10. Color of your eyes - Yellow-green. Sometimes they can look greener, but dey are your standard "cat green" eyes.
11. Favorite food - Fancy Feast. I like all da flavors. #kittycrack
12. Least favorite food - Dere are such a thing???
13. Favorite holiday - CATmas - I LUV da lights and had such a fit when my momma took em down dat now we have white twinkle lights in
her my room nonstop.
14. Night owl or morning person - Night owl. Everyone here is eggcept for da Man and he duzn't feed us.
15. Favorite day of the week - Caturday. Usually it comes wif bacon. Enuf said/
16. Do you have a nick name? - Yup. Peaches, Travy, Trav, Peachy, Loud Mouth, udder ones dat are not appropriate for a family-friendly blog.
17. Favorite music - I like my whatefur my momma sings along too. So a big variety. And KATy Perry and Taylor Swift cuz dey is cat ladies.
18. Tattoos - I don't have any. Not true for all da animals round here - da DAWG rocks one. I fink momma should get a Travis tattoo.
Thursday, February 22, 2018
Thoroughly Poetical Thursday
Happy Purrsday y'all! I gots anudder poem for ya - today dis photo are da inspurrayshun.
Oh wouldn't life be a real peach
Livin on a such pretty beach
In da big litter box I'd play
I'd eat seafood both night and day
Shrimp, butterfish, mahi mahi
Sea bass, crab, perch, swordfish, ahi
Life here would be a dream come true
I might even share fish wif you!
It are tuff always livin wif critics.
I'd like to see those two try to write a poem.
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
I and Love and You Variety Pack Canned Food from Chewy!
Hi y'all! It may be pourin outside, but da only thing we really care bout are our Chewy review today!
Dis month Chewy sent us da I and Love and You Variety Pack Canned Food to try. We's eaten I and Love and You before, so we were pretty eggcited to get some new flavors to try.
Even if Angelique looks cranky (it wuz just a certain yappin DAWG making her annoyed).
Dis 12-pack variety mix has three pâté style foods - Chicken Me Out, Oh My Cod!, and Purrky Turkey.
All the flavors are grain-free, gluten-free, and made wif real chicken, cod, or turkey as the first ingredient. Dey all has real fruits and veggies too and no by-product meals, artifishul flavors, or fillers. And dey are all made in da USA.
Da I and Love and You Variety Pack Canned Food cans are 3 ounces each - each are enuf for 2 kitties here. Dere's bout 88 calories per can.
Angelique wuz tryin to claim all da cans wif her tail!
She had to inspect if furst, but den she got to eatin.
I got to try da Purrky Turkey (well, ok, by now I has tried dem ALL, but for da photoshoot I got Purrky Turkey).
And it wuz a definite winner!
Crockett had his tongue ready to try his serving!
And he couldn't get enuf either! We wuz all big fans of dis food and are giving da I and Love and You Variety Pack Canned Food 12 paws up and lotsa happy kitty purrs! And Chewy gets eggstra purrs too for da fast shippin - fanks for lettin us try dis delishus food!
Disclaimer: As part of the Chewy Blogger Program, we wuz provided the food for free for an honest review, but wuz not paid for our opinion. Who needs payment when ya gets free food? Are I right or are I right??
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)