Hi y'all!
Da theme dis week are pirates since it wuz International Talk Like a Pirate Day a week and a half ago. So here's some pirate and uhh, pirate-adjacent songs.
A Pirate Looks at Forty by Jimmy Buffett.
Wind in Our Sail by Weezer.
Sail to You by Men at Work.
Song of the Siren by Bridge City Sinners.
Drive by Alan Jackson.
Yo ho ho - time to plunder some bacon!

You squeezed in some new picks I haven't come across this week, so bravo to you! Wind In Our Sail by Weezer sounds rather cheery. This one like nearly all of you used are new to me.
ReplyDeleteHave a boogietastic week, LSC! xo
Good songs for this pirate cat. My cat likes to plunder my earrings and necklaces if I leave them out and has attacked the wallpaper! Great songs except for the 2nd last one...not into that demon sounding voice. Im not religious at all but I hate when they make their voices sound like that.
ReplyDeleteI want to see you dressed as a pirate. :)
ReplyDeleteJust a note to remind everyone in this link-up...I try to listen to all the songs every week. I may or may not be able to comment, depending on how silly Google is being about cookies from week to week...so usually I don't try. But I am lurking and giving all your blogs traffic, for those who still care about page view counts.
ReplyDelete(I used to cherish every page view. Now I get thousands and know that at least half of them come from foreigners trying to train bots to write rhymed poems in English. Bots love music links too. C'est la vie.)
For those tunes, you deserve two slices!
ReplyDeleteI think cats suit pirates more than parrots, but that's just me. My favorite of the group was Song of the Siren, because it was the most...piratey? Is that even a word?
ReplyDelete