Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Tuesday Tunes

Hi pals!


Ok pals, I missed Music Monday. Which I blame da SECRETARY for - apparently somebody has gotten used to her work from home Fridays and wuz tired after only a two-day weekend. Excuses excuses and no bacon to make up for it.


But I had to participate this week - I mean the theme are CATS. AKA, da bestest thing in da world universe. 


Stray Cat Strut by The Stray Cats.


Black Cat by Janet Jackson.


A Cat in The Rain by Turnpike Troubadours.


That White Cat by Mitski.


Cat Like Thief by Boxcar Racer.

Meow!


6 comments:

  1. Oh snap, I only knew Stray Cat Strut and Black Cat in your line up. Hmmm, I wonder whatever became of Janet Jackson? She was really on top of things there for awhile. Anyway the rest of your collection are introductions. Thanks for hitting the 4M dance floor and tell the secretary no "Employee of the Month" award, if she keeps it up. MOL. Have boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great and I didn't know some of your later ones. Love your puddy tat. He reminds me of that 60s movie, "That Darn Cat".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great roundup of cat songs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purrfect list, Travis😺We were on Tuesday too😺Double Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to all of you🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  5. No bacon? Outrageous. The only song I knew was Stray Cat Strut. I really rocked out to Black Cat.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.