Sunday, September 20, 2026

Sunday Selfies

Time for some Sunday selfies!


I got some bacon this weekend!


YUM!!!


Although I could get behind da idea of some Monday bacon too momma.


5 comments:

  1. You did well, Travis. No bacon here what so ever in any shape or form. But I did get so Felix cat treats, but only 4 or 5, which is well mean.
    Love the bandana selection!
    Have a great week!
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis, it seems hard to believe but none of us really like bacon ... sushi is an entirely different story. Thanks for hopping with us! Have a good week. Hope you did get some extra bacon today. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bacon is the cure all for everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bite of bacon a day keeps the blues away.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.