I just got da Yoo Hoo! YOO HOO! Award from my pal Charlie. Fanks so much Charlie, you are one pawsome dude!
Here are da rules for da award.
1. Post da award on you blog and fank da blogger who gave it to you.
2. Visit at least three of da other blogs dat are receiving da award along wif you and leave a comment.
3. Tell us three things you have to celebrate. Ya know, three things for which you are fankful.
4. Pass along da award to seven other bloggers and let dem know you have done so.
5. Enjoy a tasty treat!
So da fings I are fankful for . . .
1. BACON! I luvs me some bacon and I are very fankful dat I get it so often, specially after I heard dat some of y'all has never even tried it. Bacon are da stuff dat makes life worth livin, MOL!
2. Crab. It are so delishus, even a lil better than bacon. Da only reason it are not number one are dat it are a pretty rare treat around here, but it are so delishus! I fink we should have crab everyday - maybe bacon for breakfast and crab for dinner??
3. I are fankful dat my grandma helped convince my momma to adopt me. When dey had first seen me, I were doin my bestest sweetie pie impression and dey both fell in luv. BUt at da adoption event, I were vein kinda crazy and were not really interested in being held - I wanted to play wif my brofur! But my grandma helped convince my momma I were da right cat, and I would up here - where dey serves bacon and crab! And my momma definitely knows I were da right kitty now!
I are nominatin:
1. Maurice's Meowsings
2. Marty the Manx
3. One Spoiled Cat
4. Spitty Speaks
5. Clooney's Num Num Fund
6. Prancer Pie
7. Da Tabbies Of Trout Town
It were pretty boring around here today - my momma abandoned me to go look at bluebonnets and Indian paintbrush.
Da dogs got to go, but me and Maurice had to stay home. If y'all are interested, you can check out more photos on Whitley's blog.
I fink I deserve some bacon for dis abandonment!!