Sunday, July 20, 2014
Black and White Sunday
Hey y'all! It has been a pretty good weekend here - we got bacon on Saturday. Well, me and the pups and lil Crockett got some, Maurice don't like da bacon. He are nuts, but I'm happy cuz it means more bacon for me.
I got da Shine On Award from my pals over at The Cat on My Head. Fanks!
For dis award, dere are some rules.
1. Visit and thank da blogger dat nominated ya.
2. Acknowledge dat blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On award, provide a link to their blog in your post, and notify dem on their blog.
Ok, so for da seven random facts.
1. I gots da stinkiest pooters. Dey stink so bad dat after I are done usin da litterbox, I runs away from it. And I never poop in da litterbox in my bedroom - I don't wanna have to smell it!
2. I got a billion different meows, I can even sound like 2 cats fightin all by myself.
3. Me and Crockett are not da first orange cats our peeps has had. Da first orange kitty were Bevo, he were around when my momma were a real little girl. And den she got Charlie, who was livin at her apartment complex. Da peeps only got to have Charlie for a year - he was very old when my momma got him and got cancer.
4. I'll eat anything - all kindsa meatz, bread, well, ya name it.
5. I like da pups round here and will cuddle wif em sometimes.
6. I like goin to da vet and gettin belly rubs.
7. I were named after William Barret Travis, commander of the Alamo. Crockett was named after Davy Crockett. I guess da next cat needs to be named Bowie. MOL!
Ok, I are nominatin:
11. Miss Fitz