Saturday, August 15, 2015

Eight Photos of Happiness

So a couple weeks ago, we got nominated by our pals over at The Critters in the Cottage to do da Eight Photos of Happiness challenge.  Fanks y'all!  And we finally meowed my lazy momma into doing it!

Here are da guidelines of dis challenge . . .

1.  Fank your nominator(s) and link dem to da post.
2.  Link to da creator of da tag, Ariel's Little Corner of the Internet.  Ok, done!
3.  Post your eight photos of happiness.
4.  Pop in a brief descripshun of da photo, why ya chose it, or just let da photo do da talkin.  Like I'd shut up and let anything talk for me!
5.  Spread da happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!

Ok, so here are our photos . . .


Dis are my beggin face.  I wuz beggin for sossidge here, but I use da same face for bacon, shrimps, chikken, ham, well, ya names it.  And yup, I got my sossidge, so my beggin face works.  And beggin for noms (and gettin em!) makes me real happy!


Me and Crockett enjoyin a mancat-bathin seshun.  Havin a best fried to take baffs wif makes me happy.


Y'all know bacon makes us happy (we got some today!) and Crockett wuz real happy to get to snoopervise da baconatin dis day.



The three of us lined up in baconatin posishuns.  Yup, nuffin like gettin bacon to make all three of us happy!


Havin a best pal mancat to snuggle wif makes both me and Crockett real happy.


Christmas lights make me real happy too.  I are a bit nutso for em, momma thinks I had too much fun wif da red dot toy as a kitten which made me kinda obsessed wif blinkin lights.  I luv when da Christmas lights go up and luv starin at em!


Angelique luvs da fevver toys and dey make her a real happy girl.  This one are almost as floofy as her!


And of course, we know Crockett's razzberries make da Cat Blogosphere and Blogville happy, so we had to include one!

We're taggin . . .

1.  Finley
2.  Summer
3.  Pipo and Minko
4.  Lola
5.  Cathy Keisha
6.  Katie Isabella
7.  Athena
8.  Austin Towers
9.  The Island Cats
10.  Charlie Rascal

47 comments:

  1. How fun - your photos made me smile today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone’s photos make me extrememly happy. thanks for nominating me—I think. I don’t know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fanky yoo. I'll whup momma into helping me very soons!! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all grinnin' from whisker to whisker now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest.Cats.EVER!!! We have real big grins on our moozles!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pawsome pics Travis!
    We love that you and Crockett are such great buds :)
    Certainly 3 happy cats!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pics made us happy, too. You three are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y'all are so very adorable! The pics made us happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these happy pictures! Especially the baconatin ones :) I can smell it from way over here!!

    Thank you for nominating me too. I'm having to negotiate with (aka nag) The Staff Person to start rummaging through the gazillion photos of me some time very soon!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck wif dat, I had to keep meowin at my staff to do it!

      Delete
  10. Well I'll be a monkey's aunt!! Now I'm full of happy
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your photos! Thanks for the nomination. Will get round to it soon :)

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are pawsome happiness photos. I like seeing the photos of all of you doin' stuff like begging and making bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We luvved yous happiness fotos travis. We luv seein' y'all. And what a cute snoopervisin' foto. Da cat twee foto was almost a cute. Hope y'all have a blest weekend.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love your happy photos, they made us smile ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are very happy, happiness photos!
    Have a super Sunday too...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a fun group of pictures, Travis! your beggin face is just too cute :) we can bet it works like a charm!

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like you're just happy cats. Lots to be happy for, isn't there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your happy photos. Your bacon position is cute and you are right, that razberry makes everyone happy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We loved seeing all your happies!!

    And one of these days or months we will post ours too. Thanks fur tagging us:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. loved seeing these photos and it was fun seeing you in photos doing different things! The first one was just hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are sooooooooo right. The mom went WILD over da RAZBERRY!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh so many happy photos :)
    I think your begging face was THE cutest !
    Thank you so much for nominating me to join the challenge with 8 photos of happines !

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.