Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tongue Curlin Tuesday

Well, my lil brofur Crockett has gotten kinda famous for his razzberries.  But a basic razz ain't da limits of his rep-wa-tar.  Did ya know he can curl his tongue too??


Yeah, as ya can tell, I are kinda mystified by da whole thing.  My momma can curl her tongue, she can even make it into a clover, but I's never seen anudder kitty curl his tongue like dat before.


I think all dis tongue ackshun are borin Angelique, she prefurs her fluffy princess furs to be da center of attenshuns.  As if she doens't get enuf.


22 comments:

  1. Wow Crockett...we never new the extent of your tongue talent!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it wuz da first time we's caught him doin dat one!

      Delete
  2. whoa! that's a new one. Crockett's got some talent :D we hafta go along with Angelique and say princess furs trump silly boycats any day :D

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crockett has the super tongue.
    Angelique has the pawsome floof.
    But you Travis, you have those mesmerizing eyes!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very versatile tongue Crockett has got!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood...that iz a way awesum trix act shoo a lee !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. DOOD! There we go! (can you tell we're working backward?) And a CURLED tongue no less. THAT's TALENT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Yeah, Crockett's tongue ackshun are pretty crazy!

      Delete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.