Saturday, May 26, 2018

Caturday Art


Happy Caturday y'all! Here I are all artsy.

 

And here I are not artsy. But I are gettin my nip on.

 

Crockett also got art-uh-fied.


MeYOW! Lookin good brofur.


And Angelique turned dis glamour shot into art. Very mysterious arts.


And fur my momma's contribushun - dis week drew a cartoon of da gorgeous Matilda from Bell Fur Zoo. I are not shure she really did Matilda justice, but I may have to take dis pickshure of dat gorgeous girl and hang it next to my scratching post anyways.   


 Remember, if ya want my momma to (attempt to) draw you for a Caturday Art post, let me know!



20 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Love Matilda's expression... and you all look totally pscho-delik today!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!

    Your mom is so talented :)

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fanks - she's been trying to do at least a quick drawing everyday.

      Delete
  3. Great artwork but did you get BACON?

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys look fabulishious...but the lovely Ms Matilda, as done by your Mom...leaves me breathless!
    Wowzers!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great art all around! Your mom is so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your artwork and your mom's too, Travis, Crockett and Angelique. Does she do cowkitties like me too? Extra Pawkisses🐾😚😻

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such swell art, and even original art! Matilda looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.