Saturday, July 11, 2020

Caturday Art


Happy Caturday!


And it wuz a happy Caturday since there wuz bacon this morning! 


Yeah, we don't know why my momma are complaining about nuffin to when there's cats to pet and bacon to eat feed to cats.


It's July, so we had a major case of da hots today. Over 100 wif a heat index of 112 today.
 

Yeah, good thing we got A/C. I mean, we like da hots, but we don't think da humans would be ok wif dat (well, maybe my momma who's nuts and spent the day laying out in da sun).


Since it's Caturday, we've got some Caturday art for you.


And along wif da normal Caturday cat, I am letting momma show off a couple of her non-cat paintings too. Cuz I'm nice like dat. And she feeds me, 


Both of these are in the kitchen now.


I mean, I guess they're ok, but nuffin will ever top the Travis portrait!


20 comments:

  1. It looks to me like your human is keeping busy at home with her art! Add feeding you guys bacon, and I'm sure that would keep her busy all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The art is very cute. Glad you all got your bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the pictures are furry cute. We love the seahorses - you don't see that furry often. Of course, they aren't cats (mol), but apart from that, they really are cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL, the kitchen has a beachy/tropical vibe, so they go.

      Delete
  4. Y'all look fantastic and we love the art, especially the flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think bacon should be a necessary staple for cat food!!
    WE love your pics too.Having that a/c really helps we bet.
    We get some hots, but not like you do!!!
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You 3 look very adorable and OMCs your mom is most talented with non cat drawings.
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cuties. I like the paintings. And yay for bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is some fun art! We had the hots all week...not quite as hot as you...but still hot at least for us. Today it finally cooled down to the low 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, like ZOey abd Ernie mewed, it was way too hot and humid for our region over the past week, but we had blessed relief over the weekend, and I sure hope it stays nice...upper seventies to low 80's...hot but not oppressive, and you can actually do yard work without melting.

    Nice art! Your kitchen will be a new art gallery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL, it doesn't even get into the upper 70s at 4 in da morning some nights.

      Delete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.