Monday, May 10, 2021

Mewsic Monday


Hey pals! Well, my tummy troubles returned. So I has not been wanting to eat today. I finally wanted to eat some tonite, so I'm hoping those are behind me (MOL, pardon da pun). 


Anyways, it wuz a rainy day here, so no sunspots. But we did get in some good pets while my momma read some.


Da theme of dis week's Music Monday are songs from 80s/90s movies. We'll let Kinley handle da 90s, we're taking da 80s. After all, some of the BEST things came out of the 80s (just ask 2 outta 3 mommas). 


Don't You Forget About Me by Simple Minds from the Breakfast Club.


I've Had the Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes from Dirty Dancing.  


Purple Rain by Prince from Purple Rain. 


Into the Groove by Madonna from Desperately Seeking Susan.


Under the Sea by Samuel E. Wright from The Little Mermaid.


13 comments:

  1. Yup, good things did come in the 80's!! Pawppy met petcretary and the rest is history!! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose some great songs! I hope your tummy troubles are much better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, you chose some tunes from my human's era! (Probably Bowie's human too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee! Mum knows those songs ;)
    Oh dear, now mum is getting into the Groove :/
    Paws crossed that you are over the tummy trouble!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LSC,

    The 80s was a tunetastic decade. We saw "The Breakfast Club" many years ago and I just remember it being okay. It almost seems like we watched it on a streaming service in recent years and we both liked it better this time around. Speaking of which we watched for the very first time "Desperately Seeking Susan" and enjoyed it quite a bit. The 80s was also good for the movies that came out. "The Little Mermaid" is one the best Disney animations. The humorous lines may not catch a child's ear but it definitely tickles the parents' funny bone. That's one thing about the old Disney classics that I like, not to mention they are delightfully well written with amazing artwork. I don't care for the newer stuff Disney puts out. Thanks for sharing your picks with us on the 4M dance floor, my furriend. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood, ewe knead sum trout soop !!! wavez two ewe all...we haz knot been heer sinz winter like oh em COD....sew we hope thiz commint findz everee one happee and healthee ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. We enjoyed your tunes and we hope you enjoy no more tummy troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Travis we send purrayers and POTO for you to get better soon !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you feel better soon.
    Great choices. Most are from my teen years, I love them. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the time of your life from Dirty Dancing.
    I hope your tum tum is doing okey dokey now
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. We purr you feel better soon and are hungry. Great tunes

    ReplyDelete
  12. This 80's gal really enjoyed this, especially "Don't You (Forget About Me) and "I've Had the Time of My Life", two absolute classics. Hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.