Monday, January 17, 2022

Mancat Monday

 

Isn't nice of my momma's job to recognize Mancat Monday as an offishul holiday so she could spend it wif me? Wait momma, what??? Oh, ok, I has been informed dat it are not an offishul holiday, but dat today are in fact MLK Day. Which I are totally on board wif too - I mean, I would never judge my pals by da color of dere furs. Maybe by how willing they are to share treats and hunt lizards wif me, but never da color of dere furs. Dat are just nuts. Wouldn't it be better if da humans had it all figgered out like we do?

14 comments:

  1. You are very wise, Travis...and we sure hope other take your words of wisdom seriously. Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very few humans are as wise as kitties. MLK was one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Travis!
    Too bad humans are not as smart as we cats ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely right, Travis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humans are way behind felines, it's a fact!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got to spend extra time with your momma. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So wuz I. At least she normally works 4 days a week only.

      Delete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.