Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sunday Selfie

 

Happy Sunday pals! Well, I had a pretty nice day hangin out wif my momma - she says we has a BIG ROAD TRIP coming up soon, so I'm thinking next week's selfie post might include some pics of Bowie and Angelique. I been hearin a lotta talk bout somefin called SPRING BREAK and my momma says she are more dan ready for it. See, I think she should just be like me and not do dat work stuff, but she says it pays for cat food and bacon, so I guess it are ok she does it. But it'll be good to see my pals again!




20 comments:

  1. WOW Travis, you get to have a Spring Break Pawty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawsome that you get to go visit Bowie and Angelique for Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll enjoy the time with your furblings!! And more laps to snuggle on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yu, humans and work go hand in hand. Thats why I am soo careful to keep Mrs H fully occupied at home so she cant stray out to work for herself. She says theres no fear of that given how much of a mess I make!
    Purrs for a lovely selfie
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be lovely for you to see Bowie and Angelique again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, you get to see your family! Kind of like when my human and I go to her boyfriend's house in the AV. Well, he's the only family she has!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a day to relax, but I'm having fun now.

      Delete
  7. Very nice selfie. I look forward to seeing the rest of your family next week. I hope your mama enjoys spring break. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope you have fun on your Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.