Monday, September 26, 2022

I Just Got a Lot To Say

 

So I has been being VERY talkative lately. Like, lots and lotsa meowing. Aren't my momma lucky? I make shure she never has to put up wif any of dat boring "quiet" stuff. Sometimes I sound like a cat, sometimes I sound like a siren, it's always a sonic adventure wif me. Maybe I'll get momma to share some of my vocal stylings on here. Pretty shure I gonna be nominated for a Grammy soon. Now to go let out some meows - maybe I can get momma to feed me again during halftime.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Momma is so lucky to have two talkers wif me and Kinley.

      Delete
  2. You and Tylan would have a ball together! He talks a LOT. We would love to hear your meows sometime.
    ~Fur Everywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I are gonna make momma take a video sometime.

      Delete
  3. Travis, it is important to make sure that your mum knows you are around and that you deserve attention...and treats ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should do a duet with Pixie, she talks and sings night and day ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope she doesn't get worried and pack you off to the V-E-T !

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet of you to keep your momma from being lonely. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flynn was always the same, he never kept quiet.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.