Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Tabby Tuesday

Hi pals! Well, I'm enjoying my Spring Break. Havin multiple humans to con outta food definitely has its benefits.


Bonham seems to have made himself right at home in my room, MOL.

And Bowie says hi!


And uh, we're not letting Angelique see da title of dis post, MOL!


Anyways, da humans have been enjoying getting to hang out together and so have we.


Well, most of da time anyways. MOL.


Look, Bonham found another bed.


Seriously, don't tell Angelique about Tabby Tuesday. We like her keeping those smacky paws to herself.

10 comments:

  1. Angelique does have big paws to do smacky-s with...yikes!

    Looks like ya'll are enjoying your together times.
    That first image of Bonham is amazing, with the lighting and his expression.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the light shining in does look really good.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Ingrid, the first photo of Bonham is lovely. I am glad he has settled in so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he's still getting used to nail trimmings - MOL!

      Delete
  3. Good to see you enjoying your time with the rest of the gang Travis. You all look so good!!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all really do look fabulous and I'm glad you're having fun Travis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It's so sad somebody dumped him. Well, at least he has a home now.

      Delete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.