Monday, March 4, 2024

Mewsic Monday


Hey pals. Well, it's time for another edishun of Mewsic Monday - there's no theme dis week, but since momma and me like a theme, we are gonna do one of our own. Since it are Women's History Month, we are doing women's empowerment songs (shout out to grandma for da theme idea). And ya might be asking, but wait . . . Travis, aren't you a mancat? Yeah, and since I know who controls da cat food cans, I am a feminist mancat. MOL.


Man's World by Marina.


I'm Every Woman by Chaka Khan.


Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce.


You Don't Own Me by Leslie Gore.


Just a Girl by No Doubt.


12 comments:

  1. It is good to be a feminist mancat, Travis. You don't Own me by Lesley Gore is one of my favourite records.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love You Don't Own Me but hate that Beyonce songbwhich just repeats and repeats. Glad your pussy cat is there for the gals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good tunes Travis and I actually knew all of those artists for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaka Kahn rocks! Great oldie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great theme and you included one of my favorite songs. You Don't Own Me was years ahead of its time. It paved a path for all your other featured artists today.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.