Monday, September 9, 2024

Mewsic Monday


Happy Mewsic Monday! Da theme dis week are songs inspired by those calendar "national days" - dis week we could choose from Dimples Day, Sugar Cookie Day, or Cow Appresheayshun Day. Well, since ya know how Texans luv beef, I chose Cow Appresheayshun Day . . .


Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffett.


Cowgirl by Tracy Byrd.


What's Beef by The Notorious B.I.G.


Bull in a China Shop by Barenaked Ladies.


And Milk Cow Blues by Willie Nelson.


Happy Mewsic Monday. Now, how bout some beef for dinner?


8 comments:

  1. Not often you get Nortorius BIG and Jimmy Buffet together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jimmy Buffett. Very clever playlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! Not a fan of rap..tried to listen but turned it off because I find it, most of the time, irritating. Lol enjoyed the rest of the beefy songs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to admit that I stopped Notorious BIG's song after a minute. Jimmy Buffet's song is a classic. You picked some good responses to the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the party, my furriend. Have a pawsome rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, what a post, thank cod we just had roast beef! By the way, mew're looking epic as always!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.