Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Purina Beyond Cat Snacks from Chewy!


Hi y'all!   We're back wif our second Chewy review dis month.


Along wif da Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Variety Pack canned cat food, Chewy also sent us da Purina Beyond Chicken and Egg Cat Snacks to try.  Well, we luvs chikken, and we luvs eggie weggie, so we figgered it wuz gonna be tasty!  


Dese crunchy grain-free treats are made in da USA (Iowa to be specifical) wif chikken as da furst ingredient.  Which I guess answers da questun bout which comes furst - da chikken or da egg - for dese treats anyways, it are da chikken.


There are no corn, wheat, or soy, no poultry by-product meal, and no artifishul colors, flavors, or preservatives.


Da Purina Beyond Chicken and Egg Cat Snacks come in a 6 oz package (a 2.1 oz is also available - but who wants less treats?)  Dere's about 1.5 calories per treat, so ya can definitely enjoy a few.


Dey come in cute heart and square shapes.  Ok, enuf talkin, let's get to tastin!


I luved em!


Angelique had to sniff hers furst (GURLS, am I right?), but after dey passed da smell test, she dug in.


Crockett luved em too!  I say we should all get anudder serving!  We really liked dese treats and are giving da Purina Beyond Chicken and Egg Cat Snacks 12 paws up and lotsa happy kitty purrs!  And Chewy gets eggstra purrs too for da fast shippin - fanks for lettin us try dese delishus treats!



Disclaimer: As part of the Chewy Blogger Program, we wuz provided the treats for free for an honest review, but wuz not paid for our opinion.  Who needs payment when ya gets free treats?  Are I right or are I right??




37 comments:

  1. We give these treats big paws up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to tell my kitty cat cousins about those yummy looking treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those do look good. And thanks for the very detailed review, guys. (of course girls sniff first! - Leia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! What a great review and the treats sound delishious! I shall have to ask Mommy if she can find them on her next trip to the US?
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you love those snacks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunty Peggys Kitties always luffed purina foodables so I nose they's tasty stuffs
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love some of the other Purina treats, so we will have the Mom look into these! Thank you for the review, and we are glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review you three. Sure makes us want to try those treats. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super good review with a mew. We love those Treats too!
    Ha Ha Buddy heard "treats" and is bugging Dad fur some...
    Purrs friends
    Timmy and Family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummers...great review my fine furry Lone Star Felines
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  11. guyz...eye eat beyond kibble...itz grate...ewe shuld tell de mommaz ewe guys want sum two !! ☺☺

    tuna of moon ~~~~~~ ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Travis, those chick treats sound nom! I luvs me some chicken. You all are good reviewers! I think I need to Mom to get me some of those noms right NOW! Purrs! -Valentine (& Mom) of Noir Kitty Mews

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh we would love them here too! And our Mama loves that they are shaped like hearts :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them too only I don't have to sniff them first. I love the Beyond kibble too much to TW's disdain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and Crockett didn't sniff furst either. We know treats when we gets em.

      Delete
  15. I get those treats evfurry day! YUM! One of the few that do not make me have the runs...or the 'urka-gurkas'.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmm... Chicken and Egg snacks sound super delish! PURRS.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.