Friday, September 14, 2018

Friday Fill-Ins


Happy Friday pals! I are wearin my fall bandana today. Even though da only thing fallin round here are rain. And some acorns I guess. I don't know. If it ain't human food, nip, or cat treats fallin, I'm not da interested.


Crockett wants to give all dis gray weather a razz. But it are time for da Friday Fill-Ins, so I here I goes.

1. Being FED BACON is WHAT I DESERVE. AFTER ALL, I LET THE DOG LIVE.
2. If NIP TOYS were worth money, then I would be rich.
3. I am proud of MY INCREDIBLE GOOD LOOKS.


THERE MAY BE MORE TO LIFE (LIKE BACON), BUT I HAVE A PURRFECT BLUE STEEL
4. If I could time travel, I would visit the year 2013. I WAS A KITTEN THEN AND I'D SAY HI TO MY PALS MAURICE, JEZEBEL, AND WHITLEY.


Angelique rocks a pretty good Blue Steel herself.



16 comments:

  1. Actually, nip toys ARE worth money - your human had to pay for them at some point! Wow, that must mean your human (and mine) are rich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meow Travis you are furry handsum inn yore bandana an Crockett mee wuld rassberry the rain too. An Angelique yur lookin so ree-gal like a Queen.
    An if toys were $$$ me wuld bee rich; there are a lot of toys here! ;)
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travis! Long time, no see. My Human has been worser even than useless and I have missed my furiends. Thanks for still visiting me. I have her better under my paw now, so maybe she'll improve! I hope you get ALL the bacon and I love your fill-ins. *I* would like to do them too. ::Glares at Human::

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all are looking so good.
    We would give razzies too if it were raining.
    It is sunny now, but mum says we will get rain later in the week :/
    Here's hoping you get bacon.You can handle anything when you get bacon !
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. #4 is very sweet. And I am glad you have lots of nip toys. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fall bandana just makes you look better, Travis...if that could happen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, are you sharin' bacon Travis? Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins, Travis! This here human's parents have a kitty named Trapper who has been practicing his Blue Steel for all 4 years of his life. He has it nearly purrfected now. Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been working on mine even longer - all 5 years!

      Delete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.