Thursday, October 4, 2018

Thoroughly Poetical Thursday


Hey pals! We is STILL havin problems wif blogger - it is constantly signing my momma out and she has to clear the cookies like every minute or two in order for us to visit our pals or respond to comments here. I told her I'd be MORE dan happy to help here clear cookies, but she said dey wuz computer cookies and not tuna cookies, so I probably wouldn't be dat interested.


But I are kinda curious what computer cookies taste like. Maybe metal or plastic or somefin? Becuz I am interested in MOST kindsa cookies - dog cookies, human cookies, ya names it. 


Da only thing we is NOT havin problems doin is writin our own posts. So if we can't visit, it isn't cuz we don't want to. Just blame da non-tasty google cookies. But on to today's poem, inspired by dis photo selected by Angel Sammy and Teddy


These pretty burds shure look delishus
Oh so feathery and nutrishus
I could make dat burd baff less busy
All da burds would be in a tizzy
Just wait, before you could even blink
I could have a fresh dinner and drink!

28 comments:

  1. What a bummer you have been having Blogger problems. I hope that clears up soon - it sounds really frustrating and annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you figure out the Blogger problem - must be a pain in the tushie for sure. MOST of the blogs we follow are Blogger ones.....EEEEEK. Your poem is fab as always - yep - that is one tasty "all you can eat buffet" in that photo right? When Angel Sammy chose it for the poem challenge I thought "LEMME AT 'EM" but he said I couldn't. DARN. Thanks for always doing a great poem for Poetical Thursday.

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    MOL birds drinks and cookies... quite the feast going on here!!! hugs and whiskeries YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, maybe I could help you try out the computer cookies. I love cookies too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are lots of birdies at our birdie feeders right now. Just plain old sparrows, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pawfect birdy poem! We wonder if blue birdies taste better than regular birdies...hmmmmmmm

    Good luck with those darn cookies!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pain when Blogger disowns you like that:(

    That was a tasty poem, even if the cookies were not...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a fun poem! I hope you get your blogger problems sorted. I have been having trouble lately commenting on some blogs because I start to put my comment in, and POOF! it disappears, comment box and all. It does come back if I keep refreshing but it is a pain in the butt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're still havin problems - it's very frustrating!

      Delete
  9. Meow meow meow that was a pawsum poe-em Travis an Crockett an Angelique! An Crockett yore photo made LadyMummy laff.
    An shee said them PeeCee cookiess do not taste like anything...mee sayss stick to tuna cookiess fore sure!
    **purrsss** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I'll stick to da non-computer kind.

      Delete
  10. That is a fun poem. Good luck with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good poem!! It would be fun to chase those birds ;)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. We had the same problem with Blogger until we switched our browser. You should give it a try. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nah, we don't think you would like computer cookies, Travis. But those birdies would be tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, google's been mean to us fur months too. Good luck. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.