Friday, May 3, 2019

Friday Fill-Ins


Hey pals!


Well, it's been kinda boring around here. Da mommas has been attempting to remove the wallpaper from the entry hall. It is pretty awful - textured mauve Victorian style floral wallpaper with harvest gold wallpaper underneath. And in some areas, a paint layer in between.


We's been watching, but it's pretty boring.


Luckily, we found a box to play in.

 

And da mommas has been too busy to get rid of it!

 

Maybe dis whole home improvement thing has some benefits . . .


But now it's time for our Friday Fill-Ins!


1. 13 years ago, I WAS NOT ALIVE. THE WORLD WAS OBVIOUSLY A MUCH SADDER PLACE WITH A BACON SURPLUS.
2. By this time next year, I hope to HAVE DISCOVERED HOW TO OPEN THE FRIDGE.
3. One word that describes me is PURRFECTION.
4. If my life were a book or movie, it would be in the BUDDY COMEDY genre.


Have a pawsome weekend pals!


12 comments:

  1. I hope you manage to get that fridge door open by this time next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kitty cat cousins love boxes too. Good luck with that wallpaper project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tribe of Five are cracking up over #1 and #2. MOL!
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. You are right, the world was not as good without you. Good luck on opening the fridge. And good luck with the wall paper, I remember doing that too, such a chore. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you all take a break today from all that "un-wallpapering" to celebrating Cinco de Mayo! That's a great Keurig box - nice and solid and not wobbly. I'd say "hide it in a closet before they take it away" but on the other hand, there will be more boxes to come I'm sure.

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meow meow yore Mumma'ss sure are am-bish-uss Travis an Crockett an Angelique. Wee sure hope they can get THE wall papurr off an make it all purrty again... You all look stunning in yore fancy bandanass!
    **purrsss** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Memories of Eric and Flynn - Me too!
    @C.L.W.STEP - Momma says it are a real pain.
    @Feline Opines - Glad ya liked em!
    @pilch92 - Momma HATES wallpaper. So much, MOL!
    @Pam and Teddy - Yeah, Keurig and Chewy boxes keep showing up.
    @Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) - It did stay around for a couple of days.
    @Sherri-Ellen T-D. - Well, Angelque's momma are smart enuf not to do it, MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those fill- ins are perfect for you all! Nothing in them that won't or hasn't happend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Katie Isabella - I'm still working on da fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all are doing such a good job snoopervising your mom! She would be so lost without you. And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! There's no doubt the world was a much sadder place before you were born. And it's a good thing you're here now to keep that bacon population down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @The Menagerie Mom - Sometimes I think of da bacon surplus that would exist if I wuzn't here - it are scary! And deilshus . . .

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.