Wednesday, September 25, 2019

POTP Needed!


Well today wiz just sposed to be a nice post about Angelique's momma's birthday. Mostly her birthday wuz good, but me (and Angelique) has been havin some problems.


Not Bowie. He are purrectly good.


Well, good for a crazy kitten.


Last nite Angelique gave us all a scare. My momma has been flea-combing us everyday (we don't really have fleas but they have been an issue in the past and she's found this is really the only thing that works and avoids harsh chemicals) - anyways, she went to go find Angelique and couldn't. No one could. Which freaked da mommas out - Bowie's momma had been in and outta the house cooking birthday steaks. She didn't think Angelique slipped out, but ya know how humans start questioning themselves . . . 


After over an hour of looking, my momma found Angelique under my bed. And she wuz acting WEIRD. She wuz very scared and kept looking up like something would attack her. Later, we found a pee dribble in Angelique's momma's room. We think she musta had one of her seizures and no one knew and then she took off and hid. She wuz upset for a while, but she calmed down and is fine today.


I've been having some digestive issues for a few days - diarrhea and vomiting. And today they seemed to get worse - I even puked up water this morning then an hour later puked breakfast. So it wuz off to Dr. Shawn for a day of sub-q's, anti-nausea and anti-diarrhea meds, bloods being stolen, vitamins, x-rays, well a ton of stuff. 


Nothing showed on the x-rays, so there's probably no blockage. Da bloodwork are supposed to be back tomorrow. I've been able to eat a lil bit tonite and so far I've held it down. But I'm definitely not myself and I have dropped a LOT of weight since July. So I could use some POTP and purrs. Momma are very upset becuz she can tell I feel bad. She also said I'm an expensive kitty, but I'm worth it. And I'm still the superstar kitty of the vet's office - I never bite and scratch and I let them do all kindsa things to me. I'm just a chill dude I guess.

21 comments:

  1. Oh my, I know your moms must be very worried for you both, and so I wont add to that but will say lots of prayers and purr up a storm of good healing sunshine vibes and send them to you right now.
    Gentle purrs ERin & Mrs H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending lots of purrs your way, Travis - and to Angelique too. I hope there is nothing serious going on with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    POTP_POTP_POTP... x 87!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sending lots of purrs for you to be well Travis.
    We are sending purrs to Angelique too.
    May the POTP help you !!
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Travis! we are sending lots of purrs and POTP for you and Angelique too.

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have our paws crossed for Angelique and Travis and hope you will both feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Travis, we're sorry you're not feeling well. We're purring for you and hope whatever is going on is easily treated. And we send purrs to Angelique too. We hope she's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry you two are not doing well, purrs, prayers and POTP from all of us here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear you kitties have been sick. Hope you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Momma and I are crossing our paws tight and sending you all the POTP we can muster!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sorry you are both not feeling so well and send best wishes for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorree guyz....we sendz st francis' blessingz two ewe travis N ewe angie; we hope ya both getz better, stayz better N all wayz will be better...dood....we hope yur momma getz grate nooze two day; N tell de momma's ta may bee think bout canned kitten foodz ....itz high in cal o reez N helpz with weight izzuez N stuffz ~~ ♥♥♥ trooth....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Travis, we're so sorry to hear you're not feelin' good. We're glad Angie was found and we're sendin' lots of hugs and purrayers fur all of ya'.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sending lots and lots of POTP your way Travis!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are sending all kinds of purrayers and POTP for Travis and Angelique ! Please feel better soon !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deerest Angelique you have seezuress?? You poor kitty girl...mee iss so sorry you had another one. LadyMew has them once inn a while an they are not nice. Mee an shee hope you are doin MUCH bettur today....
    Deerest Travis you not bin well since yore Brothur leeved you all. Iss hard rite?? Mee iss sendin POtP fore nothin to bee wrong butt fore you to bee well. Wee all love you so-o much!!
    Bowie what a ree-leef you are OKay! Pleese watch over yore fursibss...they need you1!
    ***purrsss*** an POTP BellaDharma an {{{huggiesss}}} an purrayerss LadyMew

    ReplyDelete
  17. Poor babies! I'm sorry both of you are having difficulty. Definitely sending my best prayers right now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sending lots of healing purrz to both you and Angelique. I hope you don't have that thyroid thing that lots of cats get lately.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, Dear. I missed this post, and now you are not well. This is not what I want to be reading...but,well, at any rate we are sending tons of POTP to you, Travis and to your sisfur, Angelique. Hope she has no more seizures. Those are way too scary.

    Hugs to you and all along with that mega dose of POTP. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Purrs and prayers to you and to Angelique. We know how scary the seizure monster can be.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.