Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Dress Up Your Pet Day!


It's Dress Up Your Pet Day!


Which is why the three of us dressed up the dogs, MOL MOL.


We just decided to be styling in our bandanas too. MOL.


We had an invader in the house today. Apparently he wuz just doing maintenance on the air conditioner, but I didn't trust him and just stayed in my room.  


Not that we really had any option since we were all stuck in bedrooms while he wuz here.


So we deserve some of da momma's salmon for that unjust imprisonment, right???

10 comments:

  1. Petcretary missed out on this day, Phew for me!! I only wore my usual collar and furs...MOL!

    You all look spiffy in your bandanas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys totally deserved some salmon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salmon is definitely deserved after being locked up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salmon is a great reward and y'all look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, noisy strangers! No one likes those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you kitties got some compensation for being cooped up like that. But remember, you'll be a lot more comfy if the AC is working well.

    We like your colorful bandanas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We didn't get dressed because Mom is a loser and forgot. We're pretty sure Prison = Salmon!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.