Friday, January 3, 2020

New Year's Resolushuns


So, New Year's Resolushuns . . . not for me. As I said, I'm purrfect. But my momma could use some work. So wif da help of Bowie and Angelique, we came up wif some resolushuns for HER!


Da problem are - she are already breaking em!!


Here they were:

1. Bacon for cats EVERYDAY.  
Yup, already broken. We haven't gotten bacon at all this decade.
2. Every meal you eat should include something to share wif da cats.
Again, broken. We didn't get any cheese dip, any of her chicken sammich, any cereal, well, really, we has gotten NUFFIN.
3. Play wif the cats EVERYDAY. 
Ok, she's actually done this one. 
4. More cat bandanas (and hats for Travis!)
Nope, she hasn't made anything for us yet.
5. More cat paintings. There should be a gallery.
She SAYS she's starting a Bowie painting, but I don't see anything yet.
6. More naps. Wif cats.
Well, Bowie's momma did good on this one. My momma needs to learn to sleep more.
7. No more oohing and aahing over kittens online.
Yeah, she's broken this one too.

 

That's only one outta seven that she's kept and it's only the third!


We need to come up wif a plan to get her to keep our resolushuns.


Or else . . . 

17 comments:

  1. Humans are notoriously lousy at keeping their resolutions, so I'm not surprised yours is doing so badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She claims that resolushins I make for her don't count. They're the only ones that count!

      Delete
  2. Oh, dear...a momma failure?? Um...um...I better go before I get into too much trouble


    MOL!!

    Hope you DO get bacon for the Saturday times:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, unfortunately I did set some high goals for her.

      Delete
  3. Your momma has not got the New Year off to a good start with your resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL...some peeps need a run-up, Travis, Angelique and Bowie😹Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure that resolutions is the human word for nope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMC no bacon? Not a good start to the decade!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Resolutions are made to be broken, especially for the humans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an excellent list. I'm impressed that Angie cooperated with you and Bowie. PS: those are some very solid fangs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all great resolutions. I hope your momma starts trying to keep them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh - you all have a lot of enforcing to do on those resolushuns for the mamas. There may have to be some biting and unauthorized chewing of clothes or pillows to get the point across!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pawsome list ! Those are great resolutions ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, you have some real serious resolutions for your Mom there Travis! Good luck with those - MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys gotta get your momma in line, Travis!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those look like some sharp toofies!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.