Saturday, March 7, 2020

Caturday Art


Happy Caturday y'all!


We hope y'all had a good Caturday!


We did!


We got some bacon this morning.


After all, no one can resist this face!


And then we got some nappin in.


As ya can tell, me and Bowie like nappin together. Pretty much every afternoon we nap together.


Ok, I'll admit it. I kinda like him.


He's kinda wormed his way into everyone's hearts. Angelique plays wif him all da time. 


Ok, now for da art. Nuffin super-speshul today - just a quick cartoon of Bowie.

 

We're springing forward tonite - I hope that means breakfast are an hour earlier!


24 comments:

  1. I had a nice Caturday, even if I didn't get to go out like I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... so nice that you nap together!

    Lovely art as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely cartoon of Bowie. Enjoy your naps together. Caspurr and Shimshi do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kitty cat cousins, Maddie, Tibie, and Hanni like to snuggle up in the blankets too. Glad you kitties got some bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is nice that you get on so well with Bowie, and that even Angelique plays with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it took me a lil bit to warm up to him, but now we're pals.

      Delete
  6. Yay for bacon ! We're so glad Bowie is getting along so well with Angelique and you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for bacon! We hope you had a pawsome Caturday.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are all so beautiful! But watching Bowie grow up, he makes me give and extra squee! Love the Bowie art, your Mom is a talented woman.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to see Angelique play with Bowie:) She has come a long way, right?! Hooray!


    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone looks so smoochable! What a bunch of delights you all are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You all look great. Glad you scored some bacon.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.