Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Gato de Los Muertos

 

Today are da second day of Día de Los Muertos. And no, it's not Mexican Meowloween, it is a celebrayshun to honor the dead. So I decided to build my own kitty ofrenda.


I put up pickshures of Angels Jezebel, Maurice, and Crockett. Our family has had more kitties, but those are the ones that I purrsonally knew. And I lit a candle for them and put up some toys for them to play with when they come visit. Oh, and the Tentaciones de Muertos. See, the dead kitties can't actually eat them, but they get to "taste" them when they come visit. And I get to eat them as I remember them. Yum.


Hey Angels Jezebel, Maurice, and Crockett - I miss y'all. I am doing my best everyday to demand as much food as possible - I know y'all would be proud!

18 comments:

  1. Feliz dia de los muertes, Travis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you really do miss your pals Travis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood....thiz izza awesum tribute....we noe everee one; kleer bak ta R catster dayz....thinkz sew two ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next year we'll do Charlie, Elvira, and Bevo too.

      Delete
  4. Oh, that is so beautiful Travis - such a touching tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet memorial Travis. Purrs !

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.