Thursday, February 3, 2022

Snow Day

 

So we are snowed in! It are crazy cold out there - it feels like negative temps! And momma's school cancelled everything today, which meant she didn't hafta go teach da future lawyers of Texas.


Instead she got to hang out wif me! Yesterday she did a zoom class since it wuz starting to snow and I made a brief appearance in Con Law. Momma promised me da next time she duz a zoom class, she are gonna start wif holding me up to da screen and announcing "I'm here live, I'm not a cat, I'm a lawyer." I wuz thinking maybe I could rock on of dem old timey British lawyer wigs, but now momma are planning on an RBG-style lacey collar and a robe for me. MOL!!!

18 comments:

  1. Snow sounds interesting. I have never seen it. I bet you would make a great lawyer. Give cats a go, is what I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of you showing up on the Zoom class, Travis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet I livened up da discussion of Congress' spending power.

      Delete
  3. That sounds like it would be fun, Travis. Glad your momma didn't have to go out in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, her university cancelled classes Thursday and Friday too.

      Delete
  4. I bet the would be future lawyers would love to see you Travis!
    An RBG collar would be cool ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have plenty of snow here too Travis, but we are in NE Ohio so should be expecting it. Hope "the electric" stays on for both our houses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least you two were snowed in together Travis, that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, momma liked getting to spend extra time wif me.

      Delete
  7. Glad your momma got to stay inside with you where it is warm and safe. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were snowed in too, on Wednesday, and it was still bad on Thursday, but Petcretary had to go to her work and brave the bad roads...obviously she did OK,. LOL!

    I bet it would be a ton of fun to go 'a la Lawyer' to your Momma's Zoom class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think da class liked seeing me and Kinley too!

      Delete
  9. guyz....we waz snowed in heer two....be jezuz it waz enuff and then de windz came a long N made driftz up two a purrsonz kneez.... YEOW....wear de sam H iz spring !! :) ♥♥ bee safe ☺☺

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.