Sunday, February 13, 2022

Super Sunday Selfie

 

So it are almost time for da Big Game - which means it are almost time for some snacks! I recommend LOUD and FREQUENT meowing for maximum snackage - if your humans are trying to watch da game, maybe dey will give ya snacks in a vain attempt to get ya to hush. It won't work (well, if you're anything like ME), but da humans might try. And speaking of Big Games - where da meow wuz da Kitten Bowl dis year? NOWHERE! But da Puppy Bowl plays on - dis seems like blatant discriminayshuns to me - maybe it are a violayshun of da Equal Projeckshun clause dat momma teaches bout in law school. Or somefin like dat. Oh well, I think da humans need to make it up to us cats EXTRA snacks and none for da dogs. REPARAYSHUNS!!!!


12 comments:

  1. Very nice selfies. I don't watch the Superbowl, but I would like snacks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it Dude!!! Ask Angelique what SHE says is a good tactic. Us females know how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are bumbed that the Kitten Bowl got canceled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We totally missed the Bowl thing today. I'm kind of bummed about that because I didn't know it involved snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's the news on The Kitten Bowl. A lot of other bloggers were upset too !
    https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/hallmark-channel-cancels-kitten-bowl/WQYV5K7TWNE73FKJY64GVZTWDA/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't get WHY they cancelled it - just seems dumb to us.

      Delete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.