Friday, July 22, 2022

Flower Friday

 

So has ya ever had a dog try to steal your thunder? I had that happen last night (and this morning). Ya know how I has been da one who has been causin momma worry and costin da bank account in vet bills? Well, maybe I shouldn't have talked up my new vet so much, cuz Kinley decided to horn in on my action. Long story short - she couldn't/wouldn't walk/eat/drink last night or this morning, so momma took her to the vet and it turned out she had a bad case of gas and are better now. Ya can read more on her blog if ya want to.


All I gotta say is - intestinal issues? How unoriginal! She are a total copydog. And really, I did it bigger, better, and MUCH stinkier. Ok ok, I are actually glad she are better and I wuz upset when she wuz obviously in pain. I actually like her, even if she does copy me. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all. 


Now for some plants and flowers from a speshul dispatch sent by Angelique and Bowie (AKA, what's blooming in Plano).


Beats talkin bout dog farts anyday!


Momma misses seein all da flowers - she's hoping we'll be able to get a house soon.


I kinda like this ORANGE one.


Have a good weekend and watch out for copydogs!


18 comments:

  1. We're glad Kinley is okay. Now everybuddy has to stay HEALTHY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your doggie sisfur is feeling better!

    About that orange lily, well we don't think we need to ask why you like it so much, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that Kinley is better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to hear Kinley is feeling better.
    Purrs that the two of you stay healthy for a good long time!!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, momma says we need to be healthy for a while now, MOL.

      Delete
  5. I am glad Kinley is feeling better again. Those flowers are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we hope your new vet has gotten to the bottom (hee hee) of you and Kinley's problems and Mama's bank account can recover a bit !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she says she wuzn't able to put as much into da house savings fund dis month.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful blooms I am glad you are both feeling better. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad Kinley is feeling better now so your momma has less to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh no! You weren't feeling well and Kinley too? I am glad that Kinley is ok, but I have to look through these posts and see what is going on with you!!! Hoping you are feeling better! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.