Saturday, November 12, 2022

Caturday with Pals!

 

Well, on Thursday momma loaded me up in the car and we drove and drove for a few days (ok, 5 hours and 15 minutes, but it felt like days) and we FINALLY arrived in Plano.


Where I got to see my pals!

Bowie and Angelique are still doing good.


And I has become an expert traveller. A year ago, I was so freaked at travelling, I would hide UTB for days. Now, I am out and about right away.


Letting everyone know I are still Top Cat™, even though I has been gone for a while.


And doing important Top Cat stuff, like stealing Bowie's food, MOL.


Anyways, it is nice to be wif my pals again. Momma says she's glad I'm ok wif travelling, since we are gonna be doing a LOT of it dis month.

16 comments:

  1. I'll bet your pals were really happy to see you too Travis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to be with your whole gang again!! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to visit your family, and helps a lot that you are a good traveller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope all your travelling reaps possitive rewards, and you get to settle down afterwards. So good to get back into old habits as well as meet old pals, MOL Excellent selfies all round!
    Have a safe and happy week.
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun - this whole month is gonna be spent travelling.

      Delete
  5. So good that you got to see and spend time with your family :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are doing so well Travis ! 'Tis the season to travel to be with family !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it's birthday, Thanksgiving, birthday, Christmas, New Year's - busy busy!

      Delete
  7. You are good ta learn ta travel well. We are pretty sure we wouldnt like that at all! Mark's Mews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last year, I hated it. I've gotten a lot better now.

      Delete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.