Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Bandanarama!


Well, all dis month, my momma has been makin way too many dog dresses for my woofie sisfur Whitley.  Whitley luvs wearin dresses and has been showin off Christmas outfits all month on her blog.   I has been meyowlin nonstop at my momma while she wuz sewin - enuf wif da dog clothes, I need somefin speshul! 

Well, yesterday, my momma finally got message and made us kitties some Christmas bandanas.  And she made more today!  Da furst one are woodland-themed, it matches a dress she made Whitley.  It has bears and mooses and all kindsa stuff on it!  I think I's lookin pretty good - she scaled down da pattern she had for da pups, so it doesn't look too big da way it does when I wear one of Whitley's bandanas.


Crockett are stylin too, even if he did haf to add in a razzberry!


And Angelique looks pretty good too!

Udder dan dat, we has been busy "helpin" wif da wrappin and snoopevisin da bakin.  Not da bacon - we ate dat.  ;)

18 comments:

  1. Those are nice bandanas - and way more kitty sized than the one I had to wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my momma scaled down her pattern for dog bandanas for us.

      Delete
  2. You kittehz look amazing! Your sweet Mom must be a very talented seamstress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Travis .... you'd betta go and check out your tree thingie. I think Whitley's in it. Maybe you should go and sleep in her bed, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  4. LUV the bandanas! Very cute! They look like the purrrfect size for kitties too....your Mom is way cool to make them for you for Christmas.

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Bandanas are gorgeous. The colors go so well with your furs too. You have a very nice mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She are ok I guess. She could be more gin-or-us wif da noms.

      Delete
  6. You guys sure look festive in your bandanaramas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you would look nice in those dresses too. Very nice bandanas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie might. Me and Crockett, well, we might try vests or somefin. I don't wanna be confused for Bruce Jenner. Or Caitlyn, MOL!

      Delete
  8. Wow! Our meowmy just goes to the store...talent like your Momma has is wonderfur!

    You all look good in those bandannas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's gotten much better in da year she has been sewin.

      Delete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.