Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy Mew Year!


Happy Mew Year to all our pals!  We's rockin our Calvin collars and all ready to snag some tasty noms!  Here's hopin 2016 brings ya lotsa bacon, shrimpies, chikken, turkey, and all dat good stuff!

We's been workin on our Mew Year's resolushuns, here are mine.
  1. Eat more bacon.
  2. Figger out how to open da fridge.
  3. Work on findin new hidey holes, momma keeps discoverin mine.
  4. Get my momma to make me more bandanaramas, I like bein a sharp-dressed man.
  5. Steal more foods.  Turkey legs, shrimpies, bacon, steaks, I's plannin some major league heists!
  6. Get momma to keep da Christmas lights up year round.  I luv my lights.


And da King of Razzberries, Crockett has resolushuns too.

  1. Stick my tongue out more.
  2. Make everyday a Razzberry Day.
  3. Get momma just to give me her pillow.
  4. Get Finley to get da hell off of momma's lap so I can sit there!  Of figger out how to put her in a coma so I can lay on top of her, dogs are roasty toasty in da winter.
  5. Get more trackball toys.



Angelique has resolushuns too:

  1. Bite and scratch more.
  2. Claim da top of da cat tree as my bacon poshishun.
  3. Work on makin my meow sound even more tiny and pathetical.
  4. Steal Crockett from Travis for once and for all.

Here's hopin your 2016 are purrfect!!!

36 comments:

  1. MOL! Those are great (and FUN) resolutions fur your New Year!
    Happy Mew Year to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kitties have the bestest resolutions! Thanks for sharing! Hope they all comes true... specially sitting on doggies, razzberriez, getting pillows and being cute!

    Purrz of Happy Mew Year from the Katie Katz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you kitties have some big plans! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all have ambitious resolutions. Happy New Year to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what clever resolutions you three have! Happy New Year to you all...May you receive your heart's desires with ease and glory in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are going to have fun, whatever else happens. Have a great New Year for 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OPEN DA FRIDGE - yeessssssss! Happy 2016 y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some great resolutions! We especially like the eat more bacon one!
    Happy New Year Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all great rezolutions! A Happy 2016 to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope all your dreams come true, Kitties :) Bringing Extra Fresh Pawkisses for a Happy and Healthy New Year..okay, and some bacon :) <3 <e

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love your new year's resolutions. Happy New Year pals. We hope you have a very happy and healthy one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love your resolutions ! Happy New Year and best wishes for 2016 ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys have the very best (and ambitious) resolutions. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. MOL! Those are some great resolutions! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you all look pawtastic and so glamorous!!!!!! Happy Happy New Year!! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck to all of you on those resolutions. I am all for more razberries.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Angie does have that.."You could have saved some for me," look about her. hehe

    Mom says she wants those eggs benedict...they look so tasty.

    Nose Rubs,

    Shoko

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are some lofty goals, y'all. Good luck and happy new year! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.