Friday, June 22, 2018

Angelique's Birthday Week Continues


Y'all remember how Angelique wuz tryin to claim dis whole week wuz her birfday week? Well, I guess it worked - becuz look what showed up from Chewy yesterday! My momma let us at it today.
  

2 bags of cat treats, nippy toys, fevver toys, a catnip bubbler, a treat dispenser, spring toys, ya name it and Angelique got it!  


 For once dis whole SHARING thing da momma always makes me do seems like a pretty good idea.


I'm shure Angelique won't mind if I sniff dat nippy nanner. 


And I'm shure she won't mind if Crockett gets after dose springs . . . 


Ok, back to da nanner.


Dat is some really good nip.


Yeah, fanks Angelique for sharin your nip stash. Guess I gotta be nice to ya now.


It'll be easier stoned.  Fanks so much to da peeps at Chewy for makin Angelique's birthday week pawsome - we LUVS ya!

28 comments:

  1. That is a serious amount of birthday stuff. We're very impressed. And she does look pleased with it.. we think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once she got into da nip, she got even happier.

      Delete
  2. Wowsers!! Chewy rocks...and it was nice of Angelique to share!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you're enjoying those presents more than Angelique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really went for da nip - she got after da fevver ones later.

      Delete
  4. Wow, that is a great surprise birthday package from Chewy! It was good that Angelique let you share it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A whole week of celebration for one birthday? I'd better move to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a wonderful birthday gift box. Those spring toys are lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's a crazy amount of goodies. We never get that many goodies all at one time, and there are eight of us. Happy Birthday, Angelique. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOO HOO!!! Look at all thee grate toyss!! So many springss an mousiess an 'nip an treetss!! Angelique yur pawsum to share with yur Brofurss. Travis an Crockett reememburr to say Fankss to yur Sisfur!!! Mew mew mew…
    Happy Birthday ANGELIQUE <3 <3
    **nose kissesss** Siddhartha Henry an {{hugsss}} LadyMum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It are gonna be so much fun - we might even hafta be nice to her!

      Delete
  9. OMC dat Angelique was living her best birthday week life wif dat package. Glad she shared wif ya'll!!

    xoxo,
    Matilda (& Matt)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Purrday Angelique, we love the idea of a week long purrday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too - I'm stealin it for my next birthday!

      Delete
  11. my stars angie this is like Christmas in July being celebrated in June because that's your birthday and very nice of Chewy to send ~~~~~~~~~ awesome...hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, My Catness! Travis you mooched that nanner nip and wow did you get stoned alright!! MOL!
    How nice of Chewy to send all that loot!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.