Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thoroughly Poetical Thursday


Well, da birfday fun don't stop here - da cool peeps at Chewy sent Angelique da most pawsome birthday box! Since my momma didn't open it until tonite, we are gonna take some pics wif it tomorrow - she definitely scored BIG!


And guess what, since momma makes us share, we all scored!  


Yeah, dat razz are for Angelique thinkin she wuz gonna get to keep all dose goodies for herself. Ok, now it are poem time . . .   


Sometimes laundry hangs on da line
For some peeps, I guess dat are fine
I prefur it from the dryer
Warm and cozy gets me higher
I like to snuggle down in it
Warm blanks are always a hit
Sometimes I nap on underwear
Victoria's Secret? CAT HAIR!


20 comments:

  1. That is a great poem! Underwear is known to be soft, so fur sure nap on it wen you have a chance...who cares about the brand, MOL,MOL!!

    Can't wait to see what was in Angelique's box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Angelique's birthday box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing Angelique's stash.
    For now, we are giggling at your poem!!
    Cat hair on Victoria's Secret underwear...MOL!!!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how nice Angelique got a box of goodies from Chewy! Bet there's some sniffables in there - wheee! Love love love your poem too - my Mom says she can't have a clothesline here because of all the trees...which means birds....which means bird poop on the laundry. Oh well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELIQUE!

    Love, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our angel Miss Ginger used to love to take a nap on a basket of laundry. It didn't matter if it was clean or dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Dday Angie....OMCs OMCs I love your poem. Finally Victoria's Secret is revealed...it is cat hair.
    Mom nearly fell out of her chair
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL!! Best poem ever!!!

    We can't wait to see what Angelique got from Chewy!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a fun poem and how nice of Chewy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great poem. I always wondered what Victoria's secret was, and now I know!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.