Friday, November 2, 2018

Finally Poetic Friday


Hi pals!


Well, things has been quiet around here - I think da mommas are eggzausterated for Meowloween.


And nervous/eggcited bout da eleckshun.


But da three of us has just been hangin out - enjoyin some sunspots and lotsa nip.


I missed out on doing my Purrsday Poem, but I are gonna do it today.


It wuz inspired by dis photo.


To the mountain top I don't wanna go
I are not a fan of all of dat cold snow
I like da sun and da hots, truth be told
Y'all can keep dat ice, it are way to cold
A trip to da desert are more my speed
Da sunshine and heat, it are what I need

8 comments:

  1. My human is nervous about the election too - she isn't worried about where we live, because we will be okay no matter what, but the rest of the country is a big question mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm so happy you did a Poetic Thursday poem - you made it a goodie too! Well worth waiting for. Some people thought it was snow and some thought it was sand.....all we know is that it made people write some GREAT poetry this week!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I don't think I'd like the snow & ice, but the super hots aren't any fun either. Moderate....that's where we're at ..... with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poem is really wonderful, and we love all the photos today as well. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL We are so with ya' Travis. Let's all go to the desert together. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my tremendously trio this poem was worth the wait?
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Summer - Well, it looks like it wuz mixed results. At least we got da House back.

    @Pam and Teddy - It looked cold to me!

    @he Indulged Furries - I LUVS da HOTS. Momma too.

    @Kitties Blue - Fanks!

    @Deziz World - Sounds good to me!

    @pilch92 15andmeowing - Fanks!

    @My Mind's Eye - Awww, fanks!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.