Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thoroughly Poetical Thursday


Happy Purrsday pals!


Well, after all da birthday eggcitement, we has just been enjoying relaxin in da sun room our purrsonal indoor jungle. And hunting for lizards, moths, and any other stowaways dat snuck in on da plants. 


And since it are Thursday, dat means it are POEM time (occayshunally, we can ackshually get it done on Thursday). Here are dis week's photo, picked out by Teddy and Angel Sammy.


Wif lotsa workin out, ya can get buff
And da ladies will fink you're real tuff
Just take good a look at dis lil ant
He ignored everyone who said "you can't"
But I don't understand bugs, ant or midge
I'd use strength like dat to open da fridge!

12 comments:

  1. Meow meow meow Travis an Crockett that iss one pawsum poe-em!!!!! Furabuluss!!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being able to open the fridge is a GREAT reason to work out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, who wants to lift logs when you can open fridge doors instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travis, if you couldn't get a food theme in your poetry we would be worried, MOL, MOL!!
    Love your poem!

    We should all take life lessons from the humble(?) little ant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another pawsome (and very true) poem Travis! We would love to be strong enough to open da fridge!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your poem this week. We agree...opening the fridge is better than lifting twigs. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man oh man this is one GREAT poem and know what? I think we'd all get in big trouble if we DID learn how to open the fridge but it's a goal we should all keep - access to unlimited bacon and who knows WHAT else!! Thanks for always making us giggle on poetry day....you all ROCK.

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sherri-Ellen T-D. - Fanks!

    @Lola The Rescued Cat - Fank you!

    @The Whiskeratti - I'm always tryin!

    @pilch92 15andmeowing - Fanks!

    @Summer - Yeah, I'm gonna be lifting weights for dat!

    @Memories of Eric and Flynn - It would be MUCH more useful!

    @Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs - I duz have a single tract mind.

    @The Gang at LLB - So would I!

    @My Mind's Eye - Fanks!

    @Kitties Blue - I totally agree!

    @Pam and Teddy - Glad ya liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.