Friday, November 9, 2018

Finally Poetical Friday


Once again, my momma are to blame for me being LATE wif my poem.


Yeah, she deserves dat look Angelique.


I don't care what her eggcuses are - bein bummed bout da eleckshun and den bein bummed it are gonna freeze and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

 

I are a World Renowned Poet, a Legend in My Own Mind, and my fans demand weekly poetry! 


Well, at least we did have new bandanas to wear. And I gotta say, da three of us approve of da theme. 


Burgers, hot dogs, grills, picnics . . . it all sounds good to us!


But on to my poem, here are dis weeks photo . . . And here are da poem.


It looks like da ocean levels are risin
We've been warned, it are not all da surprisin 
I'm tellin ya kitties, ya can shure bet
If ya lives by da coast, ya's gonna get wet
And here's a crazy idea, not outta reach
Dallas may wind up wif it's very own beach! 

12 comments:

  1. Excellent poem! And we're very impressed at how well you manage your mom too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a kewl poe-em Traviss! And those mew bandanass are furabuluss!! LadyMew has bin all over THE place an not doin a lot. So wee far far far bee-hind **sighss**
    Pawss crossed mee can do mee mew Selfiess tomorrow!
    **purrsss** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIGHT ON! Sad but true isn't it kitties - could be that what once was DRY will one day be WET and who knows - it may be a rare occasion when we even see the sun through all the pollution! You all always make me smile with your poetry - this is no exception - WELL DONE!!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bandanas, and a very scary thought about Dallas indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely kitty photos and woohoo great poem w lots of truth
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv the poem! I hope everypawdy in Dallas know how to swim! I think I'll stay in ORE Gon. Hugs. -Valentine (& Mom Kerry) of Noir Kitty Mews

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Summer - Fanks!

    @C.L.W.STEP - Fank you!

    @Memories of Eric and Flynn - Fanks!

    @The Whiskeratti - I try, MOL!

    @Sherri-Ellen T-D. - I know da feeling!

    @pilch92 15andmeowing - Fanks!

    @Pam and Teddy - Yeah, as much as momma wishes she lived by da beach, she duzn't want it to come to us.

    @Cleo - Yeah, I mean, da sunroom floods enuf already!

    @My Mind's Eye - Fanks!

    @Lola The Rescued Cat - Fanks!

    @Valentine - Luckily, my momma are a VERY good swimmer.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.