Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday Selfies


So, today our hungry eyes we're showing off in our selfies worked and we got some bacon!! Or maybe it wuz just cuz Grandma decided she wanted bacon (da humans didn't get any on Friday, just us animals). Well, it duzn't matter, cuz there wuz bacon!  


Yeah, Bowie couldn't take his eyes off the stove long enough to look at da camera for a selfie. 


Angelique practically knocked my momma out last nite wif revenge farts when she wuz getting combed. And yeah, my momma ain't making this up, her momma confirmed that she will let out the most toxic gas when she's annoyed. Anger farts??? I guess ya gotta use what weapons ya got.   


20 comments:

  1. MOL and ROFLOL!! Angelique has unique skills and tools, Bwahahaha!!

    Glad you got some yummy bacon,and more on Monday...like every Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma says Angel Whitley had the same "skills" when it wuz grooming time.

      Delete
  2. MOL! I never heard of anger farts! If Binga was still around, she would be SO mad she didn't think of that first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawsomwe pics and YAY for Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We giggled at "revenge farts"!! MOL! MOL!
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad Angelique. I've been known to clear a room from time to time too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bowie understands what is impawtant in life, even if he is barely out of kittenhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a pretty smart lil guy. I've taught him well.

      Delete
  6. Great selfies. Glad you got some bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Selfies look as gorgeous as ever, must be all in the bacon😸Pawkisses for a Happy Tuesday🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've never heard of anger farts. That's funny.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.